Welcome to our farm! We are so glad to have you as our guest. Please read the following rules to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit.
Be sure to check our Face Book page or Instagram for unplanned closures or delayed opening hours. We only post on these two social media sites.
We accept PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, and cash. No checks no exceptions. No refunds for no shows.
- Please notify us ahead of time if a CERTIFIED service animal accompanies you or someone in your party. Certified service animals are welcome on our farm.
- Pets are NOT allowed on the farm. Please leave your pets at home.
- If you are an adult visitor and you brought a child (someone under 18) you are responsible for making sure the child follows these rules and stays safe. Children must be accompanied by the adult who signs the liability release waiver at all times while on the farm. If your child is visiting as part of a field trip without you, your child must be accompanied by a chaperone at all times.
- Strollers and wagons are not allowed in the U-Pick garden. Please leave these at your car.
- Please read our signs and heed our warnings. ‘Do Not Enter’ or ‘Private’ means exactly that.
- Do not get on, touch or climb on any equipment, implements or fencing. This is for your safety.
- Please park only in the designated parking area.
- Wear appropriate clothes, closed toe shoes and bring sunscreen. The flowers grow in open direct sun. We recommend you wear a hat and bring the bug repellent of your choice. If you are allergic to insect stings, be aware they are present on our farm and in our flower fields.
- This is NOT a petting zoo. Please do not chase our chickens, ducks or goose.
- This is a farm; our trails and pathways are not paved. They may be wet even in summer due to irrigation. The ground can be slippery, muddy, uneven and tree roots are exposed in areas. Walking is a hazard. Be careful; do not run.
- Some of the flowerbeds are large. These have paved stepping-stones placed to help you safely step into the bed to cut blooms. Please try your best to stay on the paver stones to avoid compacting our soil. Healthy microbes live in the soil; try not to step on them. They play a very important role in our soils ecosystem.
- If inclement weather such as thunderstorm, hail, wind or other act of GOD occurs while you are on the farm please seek shelter immediately in the Potting Shed or follow directions provided by uniformed staff member. Do not sit in your car during a tornado or other severe weather event.
- Hand sanitizer is available inside the potting shed and outside near the muscadine trellis. While on the farm, please follow guidelines issued by the state of Texas and local health officials for Upshur County. Do not enter the farm if you are feeling ill. These guidelines are subject to change. Be aware of most recent updates to prevent spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus.
Please print and sign the agreement below
Agreement to Release East Texas Flower Farm LLC from Liability